Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- gather, interpret, and assess information from a variety of sources and points of view;
- evaluate evidence and arguments critically or analytically;
- identify and apply the fundamental concepts and methods of art history;
- analyze the global cultural diversity of art; and
- analyze and discuss the role that race, ethnicity, class, gender, language, sexual orientation, belief, or other forms of social differentiation have played in art history.